Plan your next educational event at Joe Huber’s Family Farm!
BOOK YOUR FIELD TRIP TODAY BY EMAILING US AT:
• Meet several of the KY & IN “Core Standards”!
• Great way to Kick-Off the Unit of Farming & Nutrition!
• Educational Talk!
• A Red Barn full of fun with Giant Slide!
• LUNCH INCLUDED: Fried Chicken, Mashed Potatoes with gravy, Fresh Green Beans, Fried Biscuits with apple butter, and seasonal salad (Waldorf Salad in the Fall), and beverage!
FALL FIELD TRIP & LUNCH!! (September & October Mon – Fri only)
- Wagon ride to the pumpkin patch to pick your own pumpkin
- Educational talk
- Itinerary for teachers and a Q&A sheet for the students
- Admission to the barnyard and FREE activities only to include tunnel slide, tether ball and play set
- Admission to the corn maze
- Includes lunch buffet
- Lunch Buffet Includes: Fried Chicken, Chicken & Dumplings, Green Beans, Fried Biscuits with Apple Butter, Waldorf Salad, & Beverage!
- $9.00 per child for groups of 20 or more
- $12.00 per adult
- One adult/teacher comp per 20 students
**** Teachers, please collect “parent/chaperone” $12.00 admission ahead of time so that you have ONE person in charge of payment upon arrival on the day of your trip. Thank you! One adult comp per 20 kids.
Contact us to book your Field Trip to Joe Huber’s! Our Field Trips are more popular than ever with standards and lunch now included! Reservations are required for all trips by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org